Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms, Conditions & Liabilities
1. The ‘Hirer’ means the person signing the booking form for ‘Hire of equipment’.
2. £50 will secure your event date. A booking form will be required within a week of securing your date.
3. Whilst you are in possession of the hire equipment we also ask for a security deposit of £35 The security deposit will be refunded once the equipment has been collected, checked for any damages and fully tested.
4. Final balances are required no less than two weeks prior to the event with the security deposit due two weeks prior to the event.
5. The final numbers and choices must be confirmed at least 7 days prior to the date of the booking. Any booking reductions after this time will still be charged for at the previous rate, with no refunds due.
6. The Hirer is responsible for providing Malimacs Events with all relevant medical/dietary information for all the children attending the party. Malimacs Events will take no responsibility for allergies (including skin, food, materials etc) where they are not advised in advance of the condition. Malimacs Events is likewise not responsible at any point, for the welfare of the children at the parties, which remains the full responsibility of the hirer.
7. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information given to Malimacs Events and to pass over such information in sufficient time for Malimacs Events to perform the contract safely and without risk, within 14 days of the event occurring, to avoid last minute disappointment.
8. Malimacs Events reserves the right to make any changes to the services as is deemed reasonably necessary by Malimacs Events without notice to the Hirer. If the required service is less than originally requested the requisite refunds will be made to the Hirer.
9. The Hirer is responsible/liable for any damages or injuries occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use of any of Malimacs Events equipment.
10. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that children are supervised at all times. Malimacs Events will charge the hirer for the costs of any damage to any property caused by your breach of this clause.
11. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure the children comply with all reasonable instructions from Malimacs Events to ensure the safety of the attendees and other persons present. Malimacs Events may suspend the event if you are in breach of this clause.
12. Malimacs Events will accept no liability or responsibility to the Hirer for any damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses, demands and proceedings including property of Hirer and their guests, or any consequential loss in these regards.
13. Malimacs Events shall use all reasonable endeavors to provide the services in accordance with the contract and shall perform the services with reasonable skill, care and diligence and in accordance with all health and safety regulations in force at this time.
14. Malimacs Events shall process all data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 which include the new rules on GDPR.
15. Some produce used may contain traces of nuts or may have been made in a factory that handles nuts. Please carefully check all ingredients before use/application.
16. It is not the intention of Malimacs Events to violate any copyright laws and all themes are only inspired by popular trends.
1. The Hirer is responsible for the care and safety of all the children and should ensure that all parents/guardians are aware that Malimacs Events is not responsible for the care and safety of the children.
2. The Hirer will be required to take responsibility for all children that have been left by their parent/guardian.
3. We would recommend that the Hirer of the party take contact telephone numbers of the children attending if their parent/guardian is not staying at the same time as clarifying any medical/allergic conditions at least 14 days in advance of the event.
4. Whilst we love our furry friends we ask in the interest of health and hygiene that domestic pets are not allowed access to the hire equipment. Any additional cleaning as a result of access to the equipment by pets may result in an additional charge.
Cancellation: (by the Hirer)
In the unfortunate event the party is cancelled the following refund policy will be applied:
1. Cancellation of a booking less than 14 clear days prior to the party date will receive no refund.
2. Cancellation with more than 14 clear days prior notice will receive a refund minus the booking deposit of £50. The booking deposit is transferable to an alternative date but not refundable.
Cancellation (by Malimacs Events)
1. Malimacs Events reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time for any reason (Malimacs Events will try to give as much notice as possible).
2. Upon any such cancellation Malimacs Events will refund to the Hirer any monies paid to Malimacs Events in respect of the booking but Malimacs Events will not be liable to pay any compensation to the Hirer or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from the cancellation.
3. Malimacs Events reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of these conditions.
1. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude the liability of Malimacs Events, which may not be limited or excluded by law, including without limitation liability for death or personal injury caused by Malimacs Events negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Subject to the above Malimacs Events shall have no liability (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the extent that such liability would not have arisen but for the Hirer’s breach of the contract.
3. Subject to the above clauses Malimacs Events aggregate liability for all claims in relation to the contract (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by the Hirer.
4. This contract is governed and construed in accordance with the law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
5. No information included in this booking form will be disclosed to any third party.
6. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to inform guests accordingly of the above terms and conditions.
Malimacs Events has suitable public liability insurance and takes the upmost care to ensure the safety of all party guests at all times. Malimacs Events equipment is independently tested and marked CE in accordance with the Toy Safety Regulations UK 2011.
• We use high quality products and follow strict hygiene routines. We are COVID-19 compliant.
• Liability cannot be taken for reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a party or thereafter.
• All persons using Malimacs Events equipment do so at their own risk and it is the party hirer who is responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use.
• This information is given for the safety of all people attending a party hired from Malimacs Events and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that they are understood and adhered to by all party guests invited.
Any inadvertent delay, omission, or error in complying with the terms and conditions of this Contract shall not be held to relieve either party hereto from any liability, which would attach to it hereunder if such delay, omission, or error had not been made, provided such delay, omission, or error is rectified upon discovery